Build your analytical skills with a free crash course on Python and statistical analysis. The course was created for beginners at the University of Minnesota. No prior coding experience or specialized software is required.
What you will gain
- Fundamental Python programming skills
- Scientific tools for data analysis
- Experience managing, cleaning, and visualizing real data
- An understanding of regression analysis and interpretation
- Tips for communicating results and reproducibility
- Participants must have an interest in learning and a computer
- No prior coding experience or specialized software is required
Registration is full. JOIN THE WAITING LIST
Registration is limited to 20. Participants must be active faculty, students, post docs, or staff at the University of Minnesota.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do I need to know anything about coding before attending the course?
A. No. This short course is designed for beginners.
Q. Who can take this course?
A. The course is intended for faculty, students, post docs, and staff at the University of Minnesota.
Q. Will this be offered online or in person?
A. The October 2021 offering of this course will take place in person, on campus at the University of Minnesota. Location details will be provided to those who register.